- Upgrade Russell’s merit badges & complete Carl’s adventure book, unlock content and upgrades when you collect them all.
- Explore 11 levels featuring jungles, caves, rock formations, Paradise Falls and Muntz’s blimp while avoiding dangerous plants and animals along the trail.
- Compete in aerial dogfight combat, evade villainous dogs in dog chases, take part in large boss fights with exotic animals like Crocodiles, Anacondas & Jaguars and battle the villainous Muntz in the final level.
- Enjoy both single player, 2-player co-op, and 2-4 multiplayer game support throughout the entire game.
- Overcome obstacles & conquer the environment in the form of rock formations, dizzying heights, raging rivers and the weather.
Journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America, in Up the video game. You can control Russell, Carl, Dug the talking dog and a female bird named Kevin, or you can play with a friend through the entire game. Aided by Russell¿s wilderness knowledge, the four characters must work together to navigate treacherous jungle terrain, combat exotic animals and avoid being captured. Each character has special abilities that help in their journey. During the game, you will explore exciting environments, overcome obstacles and battle beasts in an effort to stop Muntz from capturing Kevin. Based on the Disney – Pixar animated feature of the same name, Up The Video Game takes players on the Xbox 360 on an exotic adventure with Carl Fredricksen and his young sidekick, Wilderness Explorer Russell, as they set off on a wild journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America. Players will be able to experience all four main characters from the movie — Carl, Russell, Dug the lo
Rating: (out of 11 reviews)
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 13.99
Related All Games Products