- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Can be played almost entirely via the revolutionary voice command system.
- Experience a chillingly realistic vision of World War III in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers.
- Explore 40 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer campaign allowing hundreds of player matchups in battles that can last for months at a time.
Nobody thought humanity could possibly let it really come to this, but in 2016, the unthinkable happens… The first nuclear exchange occurred over Middle Eastern soil. It lasted only 5 hours and resulted in the launch of the world's first joint missile defense system to ensure peace, that is, until now. With the United States, the European Federation and Russia at odds a final war is inevitable. Although intercontinental ballistic missiles have been rendered obsolete, command technology has evolved. Battles will be fought from war rooms, by the sound of human voice. Leaders will rise and countries will fall. Experience World War III in your living room with Tom Clancy’s EndWar, a revolutionary new war game built to maximize next-generation gaming consoles and completely controllable by voice.Get ready for World War III
Save Paris or destroy it. View larger.
Battle as one three superpower shocktroops.View larger.
Command on land, at sea, and in the air.View larger.
Rating: (out of 85 reviews)
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 5.93