- The Last Remnant for the Xbox 360 is the first role-playing game in a new series from Square Enix
- Breathtaking visuals, a mysterious storyline, and a massive battlefield provide hours of exciting gameplay
- Battles are fought between multiple friendly and enemy unions — groups of up to five characters
- Commands change depending on the current battle situation or the distance and positions of friendly and hostile unions
- In Deadlock gameplay, the two unions must fight each other until one union has been completely destroyed
The Last Remnant for the Xbox 360 is the first role-playing game in a new series from Square Enix. This game delivers breathtaking visuals only possible on next-generation platforms, a mysterious storyline full of powerful artifacts, and a massive battlefield where you’ll be surrounded by countless foes and friends alike. .caption font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; ul.indent list-style: inside disc; text-indent: -15px; table.callout font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1. 3em; td.vgoverview height: 125px; background: #9DC4D8 url(http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/electronics/detail-page/callout-bg.png) repeat-x; border-left: 1px solid #999999; border-right: 1px solid #999999; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 10px; width: 250px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;
Join Rush and David as they battle the Conqueror’s Army and search for Ir
Rating: (out of 49 reviews)
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 11.99
- Take your career online and compete for the ultimate title of Virtua Tennis Champion with the new online ranking system. With prize money you earn in online tournaments, you can purchase over 800 items in the new Tennis Store and upgrade your character.
- New Players / Courts – Play as or against over 20 of the world's top players, including seven new to Virtua Tennis and three legends. All-new arenas and the officially licensed Davis Cup provide the most realistic tennis competition to date.
- New Player Creation System – You now have full control over facial, body and clothing customization, as well as the depth to populate the game world with hundreds of unknown opponents.
- More Court Games – Playing alone or with up to three friends compete in 12 mini-games, five completely new, and upload your hi-scores on the worldwide rankings in games such as Zoo Feeder and Pirate War.
- Improved Gameplay – Courtside action is better than ever, with extensive updates to the famous arcade-style Virtua Tennis match engine, as well as 3D crowds and a more realistic courtside experience.
Building on its strong consumer following and consistently high review scores, the Virtua Tennis series delivers another ace this May. Virtua Tennis 2009 maintains the unprecedented realism and pin-point gameplay mechanics the series is known for and also now features improved shot accuracy, more control on serves and the chance to compete for the esteemed Davis Cup. Players will sharpen their court skills in 12 fan-favorite mini-games in preparation for fierce competition in an all-new World Tour mode where they will smash the competition as one of 20 elite tennis stars.The world's top tennis stars are hitting the courts again as SEGA's best-selling tennis series smashes back into action on PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360®, PC, and the Wii™ – Virtua Tennis 2009 will be available this summer.
New Players / Courts View larger.
More Court Games View larger.
Improved Gameplay View larger. Synop
Rating: (out of 10 reviews)
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 8.11
Related All Games Products