- New and savage ways to punish – Stealthily sneak up and attack your enemies, use them as cover, stab, shoot, or scalp them
- Blow your enemies away and watch the aftermath – Shoot guns out of enemy hands, or destroy them with dynamite
- Multiple missions straight out of the Old West – Wage war on horseback, commandeer trains, protect whores, collect bounties, play poker, hunt buffalo, and more
- Precision shooting, stealth tactics, use of explosives and missions that make you master gun slinging and horse riding
- Authentic weapons including – Six shooters, shotguns, Gatling guns, flaming arrows, hatchets, dynamite, and more
Gun is the story of a man’s quest for revenge. When life robs Colton White of all that matters, the only thing left he can trust is his gun. Follow along with him as he exacts vengeful justice on those who have wronged him. Seek retribution as you face corrupt lawmen, warring tribes, cold-blooded outlaws, and ruthless renegades.
Rating: (out of 33 reviews)
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 28.00
- Choose a sidekick from a long list of Spider-Man’s powerful allies and swap between the web-slinger and the chosen sidekicks at any time during gameplay. Each sidekick, good or evil, features their own unique attributes that will assist Spider-Man throughout the game’s challenges.
- Fight against movie Super Villains and then, using an innovative combat system, face off against and defeat some of the Spider-Man movies’ most notorious Super Villains such as Doc Ock, Sandman and Green Goblin, and then convert them to join Spidey’s list of potential sidekicks.
- A unique co-op mode lets friends join the game at any time and take control of Spider-Man’s sidekick. Playing in two-player co-op mode allows gamers to discover new ways to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- As players progress through the game, battle arenas are unlocked where raw one-on-one brawling with any Super Hero or Villain can take place at any time.
- Replay the game or experience Versus mode with a different sidekick and eventually play as Black-Suited Spider-Man (Spidey’s darker, more aggressive persona) with different powers and abilities. On different worlds, a host of secret areas containing special tokens can be discovered in the first play through, which players can go back and explore at any time.
Spiderman: Friend or Foe X360
Rating: (out of 74 reviews)
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 13.50