- Learn the ins and outs of skating with the all-new Skate School where you can practice your skills on the sticks. Customize your experience with new on-screen guides including a manual meter and Flickit trick analyzer.
- Multiplayer allows you to progress through the career campaign with others or slay them in head-to-head competitive battles. Keep tabs on teammates and rivals with Skate Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton – featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater’s paradise.
- Form teams to become a skate industry mogul. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks, to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate Reel and Skate Graphics are back, and the all-new Skate Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, players can share their masterpieces with the world from their console.
The award winning SKATE franchise is back and rolling into new territory as SKATE 3 heads to the brand new city of Port Carverton. Get ready to team up and throw down as you build your own customized dream team to shred the streets, parks, and plazas and change the face of the city. New tricks, improved off-board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based game modes Team Up. Throw Down.—Enjoy all the camaraderie and competition of co-op gameplay by building your ultimate skate crew with your friends. Work together through your career or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Keep tabs on the happenings of your teammates and rivals with Skate.Feed, the all-new game and web social network. Build Your Brand, Become a Mogul—Form your team and rise up to become a skate industry mogul. Your team's logo brands the city as your popularity grows…the more boards you sell the bigger the changes. And the cool thing is, eve
Rating: (out of 25 reviews)
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 42.99
- Online two-player co-op play option available via Xbox LIVE
- Limited Edition extras including an exclusive Deathsmiles Xbox 360 faceplate, a CD soundtrack and special boxart
- Play as one of four playable characters as you test your supernatural powers against the onslaught of the Ice Palace and its forgotten protector
- Choose your own route through the game?s stages and set the difficulty for each, from a level of 1 to 3, allowing you to customize the bullet count and boss toughness
- Save replays of your own games to watch later for your own enjoyment. Players can also download the top 20 scoring runs on the leaderboards
5 Characters to Explore Gilverado: Choose your favorite gothic Lolita and discover their past before they came to this mysterious land. Will you choose Windia, the foppish English girl, Casper, the sassy German, Follett, the cautious French girl, or Rosa, the California valley girl? Travel down the roads of Gilverado and discover hidden dialogues among the angels. Mega Black Label: Test your supernatural powers against the onslaught of the Ice Palace and its forgotten protector! Put your skills to the test with a new scoring system which demands more but pumps out even more explosions of shiny point items. Fully Selectable Progression and Difficulty Level: You can choose your own route through the game's stages and set the difficulty for each, from a level of 1 to 3. These levels allow you to customize the bullet count and boss toughness. Watch out if you choose level 3 four times though. Save and Playback Replays: Save replays of your own games to watch later for your own enjoy
Rating: (out of 14 reviews)
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 39.82