- This is the violent and chaotic journey of two men – a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath. Each hates the other but must work together to save themselves. Play Kane in single-player mode and either character in two-player co-op mode.
- Violence Erupts in Meticulously Created Safe Worlds: Realistic and responsive environments and crowds react when events get of out control. Manipulate the environments and crowds strategically to complete objectives.
- Wide Variety of Intense 3rd Person Game Play: Rappel from buildings, firing on the run or from moving vehicles, launch surprise attacks, lay down cover fire, and shoot blind from around corners, hurl smoke, tear, and incendiary grenades
- Fast and Iintuitive Combat: Lead a crew of criminal mercenaries to increase your chance of survival. You can also fight alone, you will automatically draw fire, throw grenades, lay down cover, and engage in close combat with their own signature moves.
- Two-player Co-operative Game Play: Team up and play the full story with a friend as either Kane or Lynch. At any point in the game you can choose to play the next, or previous, levels in co-op. Innovative Multi-player Levels: Up to 8 players.
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men follows the violent and chaotic journey of two men – a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath ¿ and their brutal attitude towards right and wrong. This volatile partnership combined with innovative technologies allow for an unparalleled gaming experience. Kane & Lynch: Dead Men will immerse players into an emotionally intense crime drama with unflinching action. Lo-Interactive’s proprietary technology will deliver fluid high definition graphics and lighting, highly destructible environments, massive crowd AI, single, co-op and squad-based combat, a cinematic interface, and non-stop dialog between Kane and Lynch. The title also features innovative two-player co-op and groundbreaking online game play.
Rating: (out of 93 reviews)
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 15.49
- Features new modernized third-person action game control variations as well as the return of the traditional Resident Evil 4 control schemes.
- Gold Edition extras including all of the original content, two new episodes, four new costumes, an updated Mercenaries Mode and online RE5 versus mode.
- Two playable characters in the standard campaigns, including new character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic.
- New cooperatively-focused gameplay that revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played. Chris and Sheva must work together to survive new challenges and fight dangerous hordes of enemies.
- Quick-Select inventory system that allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access.
Previously only seen during cut scenes of the original RESIDENT EVIL 5, the first new episode titled "LOST IN NIGHTMARES", finds BSAA agent, Chris Redfield, working with his partner, Jill Valentine, as they investigate Ozwell E. Spencer's hideaway. Spencer, the evil mastermind and co-founder of Umbrella Corporation, has been hiding a new evil deep within the basement of his mansion. Chris and Jill discover this grotesque evil standing in their way as the two enter deeper into the catacombs beneath the mansion. Simultaneous with the release of "LOST IN NIGHTMARES", new costumes for Chris and Sheva will be made available, allowing the player to experience RESIDENT EVIL 5 with a fresh new look and feel through both game play and cut-scene playback. A new refresh of Mercenaries Mode, " THE MERCENARIES REUNION", gives players new playable characters and weapon load outs which provide players additional challenges as they aim to shoot down as many enemies as they can within
Rating: (out of 15 reviews)
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 35.99