- The wand is the ultimate weapon Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
- Deadly enemies lurk around every corner – Fight Voldemort’s minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Become a master in stealth – Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- New game engine – A new game engine built specifically to leverage the technology of HD consoles ensures high definition graphics and visceral gameplay that will immerse you in the action like never before!
- Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations; each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.
The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 videogame is the most challenging yet, packed from start to finish with action and combat. Playing as Harry, you are on the run from the opening sequence, fighting for survival on a desperate and dangerous quest to locate and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes. There are no more lessons, no more training. This time the danger is real. It's time to fight your life.
Rating: (out of reviews)
List Price: $ 49.95
Price: $ 49.95
- The original music score is from award-winning composers Joshua R. Mosley (single-player levels) and John DeBorde (multiplayer levels).
- Play through 50 single-player levels split into three environmentally different chapters as Splosion Man escapes the underground Big Science Labs where he was created.
- Jump into 50 multiplayer levels supporting up to four player co-op split into three different chapters.
- Stuck at a certain point? Splosion Man lets you skip the level with “Way of the Coward” and come back to it later. You will suffer some minor humiliation and have to wear a tutu afterward, but at least you can keep on playing.
- The personality and humor shine through in film-like cinematics and hundreds of in-game animations. Vivid and colorful graphics advance character animation and emotion.
Fools they were, to tread where knowledge should stay forbidden. For what emerged was not a man – it was a Splosion Man. “And all who saw him were sploded, for he was the fire and they were but meat.” From Twisted Pixel Games, developer of the award winning “The Maw”, comes this single or cooperative multiplayer epic adven- SPLODE! SPLODE SPLODE SPLODE. Splosion Man is a high-energy action platformer for download and play on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Featuring over-the-top action, a comical story and characters, unique platforming locomotion and various multiplayer options, it is a must-have for both serious platformer fans and casual gamers on the Xbox 360. Originally available only as a download through Xbox LIVE Arcade using Microsoft Points, Splosion Man can now be yours via online game code, which can instantly be redeemed by anyone. Players will still need both an Xbox 360 console connected to broadband Internet and an Xbox LIVE Silver or Gold account for game downl
Rating: (out of 5 reviews)
List Price: $ 10.00
Find More Adventure Products